Tuesday 13 October 2020

Weekly Round Up Week 23

So thoughts on the week.....


A very random week, all over the place at work with covering sickness kind of threw my plans for food and exercise out of the window!


A nice weekend with Skippy but it always revolves around eating, so good and bad, I felt much more in control this weekend but we also went out for lunch AND dinner on the same day, followed by a hotel breakfast - but tbh it wasnt all that and I didnt over indulge.....


Hopefully work is less needy of me this week, not that I really feel up to much with the weather changing to dramatically, the plan to walk to work tonight was cancelled when it started to chuck it down as I left the house!


Still at least my food can be on track, tomo' is a day of batch cooking, so looking forward to that.


Onwards and downwards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment