Saturday 26 September 2020

Weekly Round Up 21

So trying to get back on track with the eating and exercising post our "off plan" week in York.

Not as easy as first thought, it awoke lots of cravings I didnt know I had! and Im still struggling with them, however I have realised that things just dont taste the same anymore and I feel a bit crud if I dont exercise!

Plus the guilt element is enormous!!

So back to plan this week with some tasty meals. A couple of stand out favs have been the chicken/pepper curry which I packed out with kale & BNS instead of the rice.




Another firm fav is the veggie burgers with salad..... Skippy had a Wagu burger but was still eyeing up my dinner!



They are packed full of fibre too so really fill you up!

My love of salad has come back with a vengeance and this week I will be starting to walk to and from work, not just one way! but with the dark nights now closing in I have bought myself a little Hi-Viz backpack cover so I glow in the dark!


My stats this week show my struggle with the bread/carb craving but will be knocking that on the head this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment