Monday 7 September 2020

Weekly Roundup! 6th September 2020

So my first weekly round up of thoughts, new menu bits, plans etc!

Its been a bit of a mental struggle this week. I think mostly as a come down from the amazing achievements being confirmed last week, followed by:

Monday being a first trip to the cinema since all this started which was usually a pig out fest for me. We would always have the large serving of nachos with triple cheese, a bag of chocolate bits and large fizzy drink  (each!) and on the way home we would get a MacD or KFC bucket.  However, this first trip back was a part success, we did have our large nachos but neither of us could finish the portion (previously I would have finished off Hubbys too!) plus we obviously didnt get a fast food takeaway but neither of us wanted dinner (a planned chicken salad) when we got home.... the guilt was still great!

Tuesday was insomnia day and whilst I got lots done and managed to exercise alot I was also very hungry most of the day. Not to mention the guilt from the day before  munchies.

Wednesday just felt meh as I was over thinking the diet macros (carb, fat, sugar etc)

I need to remember that this is NOT a diet but a change of life, part of me is still in diet mode, but I think this is driven by other people to be honest.

Lack of a booked holiday also has mucked my head up with not having a set date goal now. We have had to cancel our trip to Morocco in November due to travel restrictions and as we still dont know where we can go we have decided to just not book anything; this alone, was making us both a little sad; however, we have since decided to decorate the lounge/bedroom and include a short/cheap to London.

The change in weather has also, for the first time ever, triggered a sad response for me. Not sure why, I usually love the autumn and coming of winter, glad to see the back of the incessant heat and sunshine.


In addition, you would think that having the majority of my clothes no longer fit would be a brilliant thing but I have lost some firm favourites, my comfort/hidey zone for so long and my unwillingness to spend money on  new clothes when I'm in transition. Ebay has become my friend.


I worked days at the weekend instead of nights and this was my eating plan for the two days 😁




And finally my stats for the week 





No comments:

Post a Comment