Wednesday 11 November 2020

Mon 10th Nov 2020

 Lots of night shifts this week - so basically my meals are going to be boring and the same 😐 lazy on my part, but convieniant.


Breakfast will be my usual toasted pitta with dairylea light cheese spread and marmite, I often have this with raspberries/blackberries and greek 0% yogurt.


Lunch has been and will be a salad combination of mussels or prawns or pickled herrings.  Filling and tasty!




Dinner will be spicy chicken thighs with red cabbage, mushrooms, pak choi and peppers.




At work I have been having a hard boiled egg, 2x Alpen bars and an apple; more than I was having before, but I have been noticing I was getting very snacky at night - I don't think I am eating enough at dinner and will address this on my next run of shifts.


So, until Friday this will be my last blog as my meals are all the same and I wont be in the land of the living for cohesive thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment