Monday 2 November 2020

November 2020

So, I seem to have lost my way a little this month. 

Been Yo-Yo-ing on the scales - down 2lbs up 2lbs etc - infuriating and exhausting.

So today is the 1st of the week, 1st of the month and the start of the next 6 months in my journey.

I have basically had a month off; although it was reluctantly, angry at times, sulking at others and frustrated most of it!!


Week 26 starts a new, clean sheet.

I will go back to basics with the every day blog, weekly round up, food prep and meal photos!

I will go back to planning each day/week, each meal and each snack to get a balance and also some order.

I will go back to the intermittent fasting so my tummy knows who is Boss!

I will go back to the 20/20 walking (post and for how long) instead of the random times for the last month.


Gone are the long summer days/evening, easy to walk in - but I have lots of wet weather gear!   and now I have the long dark evenings of hiding in my conservatory dancing my little socks off! 


I have achieved SO much in the last 6months but now I need to finalise my journey, cement my new choices and add a few more good practices into the mix!


onwards and downwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment