Wednesday 4 November 2020

Wed 4th Nov 2020

 Realised today I was not taking pix or blogging! this is not good, as this means I am so far OUT of being aware of what Im eating.


Not going to deny that this week is proving difficult.

Lots of work, life and general stress going on at the moment, and my goto comfort has always been food. 

But each meal, day, week is a new one and chance to pull it back and get back to where I want to be.


So today I have made a conscious effort to take pix and write this! its a small but significant start 😀

Breakfast was only an Alpen bar and coffee - not great but was over tired from staying up all night watching the USA election!


Lunch was very basic; prawns, low cal dressing and lettuce!




Dinner was an old fav of comfort food; prawn & cabbage "melt" with salmon.




I’m so pleased I was able to stick to plan today;  first of many! 


No comments:

Post a Comment