Thursday 21 May 2020

21 May 2020 Food Diary

BREAKFAST
DINNER



SNACK

No breakfast today as I was not hungry, after the behemoth of last nights dinner, I'm not surprised. As my medications don't make me have hypos I am not going to force myself to eat when not hungry.

Brunch was wholemeal pitta with one half covered in 1/2 small can of sardines in tomato sauce, the other had a crushed avocado with cayenne pepper and a boiled egg.

Dinner was chicken thighs, large mixed leaf salad, ribboned carrot and some roasted BNS (butter nut squash) cubes. I used a low cal salad dressing (Chili & Lime)

Snacks: Alpen bar (low cal/fat etc)  berries & greek yogurt

"SUGAR"
GREEK YOGURT




BERRIES




My stats today were pretty impressive - I really felt in control today
but I'm still looking forward to learning, trialing and tasting more.


Cals: 1340
Carbs: 105.7
Protein: 102.8
Fat: 52.2
Fibre: 29.5
Salt: 3.13


No comments:

Post a Comment