Sunday 24 May 2020

24 May 2020 Food Diary

Dinner

Lunch















So today's menu has been fun and yummy!  But not very well planned on the mix! over by a few calories, 10+g of my planned carbs and almost double my salt - but that was from eating the "healthy" oily fish! 😕
However, all the stats have easily evened themselves out over the week (see my weekly stats post)

Piri Piri Mackerel on wholemeal pitta for breakfast, so much nicer than yesterday!

Lunch was a mixed salad with some boiled spuds and roll mop herring and crab, a favourite memory revitalised; very full of salt though so can only eat one herring not the two I really wanted to 🐷 out on!  moderation.......

Dinner was an "old" meal that I keep tweaking to get the taste vs salt/fat/cals ratio correct and tonight was a winner!! will post the "how to" tomorrow.

Cals 1520  (+17)
Carbs  147.6  (+10)
Protein  126.8
Fat 47.3
Fibre 23.2
Salt 11.46 (+5.46)


No comments:

Post a Comment