Tuesday 26 May 2020

26 May 2020 Food Diary

Dinner



Lots of work put into dinner today and to be honest I was not overly impressed, the men liked it but I think I still need to tweek these turkey meatballs.

So breakfast was boiled egg on wholemeal pitta with dairylea light triangles and spinach (I am loving this veg atm)
Tomorrow I have a double choice! I bought an egg poacher pan today! AND I prepped some "scotch eggs"...... wait to find out 😋

Lunch was quite late but my firm favourite of tomato soup with added spinach and 2 chicken thighs (extra protein = fuller for longer)

On to mega-prep  dinner - Curried Turkey Meatballs with Bombay BNS (not spuds to keep the "white" carbs down) & Saag  Aloo made with root veggies (BNS, Spuds & Swede) - lots of spices, chopping, boiling, mixing and presentation later it looked pretty, smelt amazing but was a little to dry for my liking...... so trial and error. 

Cals 1322
Carbs 108.9
Protein 127.5
Fat 41.8
Fibre 28.6
Salt 4.22



No comments:

Post a Comment