Sunday 31 May 2020

31 May 2020 Food Diary

My appetite is firmly changing, I can feel the need NOT to eat SO often. Although evenings are still a little niggly for me, so considering eating a larger breakfast/brunch so dinner can be a little later too.  More protein for that fuller for longer thing, but currently my protein choices come with more fat..... I have not yet ventured to non meat options.

So brunch was sardines on toast with spinach and tomato soup.

Dinner got changed from Prawn curry with CauliRice to a chicken salad for me and the boys had breaded fish with pasta, cheese and chorizo..... was I jealous, nope!!



I'm lacking in calories and protein today, but I'm not going to eat just for the sake of it.

Cals 1274
Carbs 130.1
Protein 95.8
Fat 39.1
Fibre 29.3
Salt 3.46

No comments:

Post a Comment