Saturday 23 May 2020

23 May 2020 Food Diary

Breakfast

Dinner






















So today I thought I would have the "big fry up" and it was YUCK!!
Basically the low fat version does not work for me...... at the moment......
Turkey Bacon is no substitute for the real thing; the salty fatty taste cannot be replaced.
Add to this my scrambled eggs were dry and hard, my mushrooms cold and a bit slimy - basically I was concentrating on the Hubbys breakfast and fuffed up mine.

Lunch was a safe bet with tomato soup with added spinach.

Dinner was yesterdays left over fajita sauce, added chicken and spinach with some garlic shredded Brussels sprouts, apparently they are high in fibre.

I'm looking forward to my fruit platter; blue/black/raspberries, figs and tangerines.

Cals  1363
Carbs 109.9
Protein 119.6
Fibre 29.4
Fat 46.7
Salt 4.97

No comments:

Post a Comment