Friday 29 May 2020

29 May 2020 Food Diary

Another feeling good day, hopefully that means my general blood sugars are coming down (my Diabetic Nurse does not want me testing atm)

Also started my new once a week injectable (instead of a once a day tablet) medication yesterday.  Ouchie it hurt, it stung worse than I was expecting! 😿

Lack of appetite this am, new medication?  it is supposed to work on your gut hormones and reduce appetite..... or maybe Im just actually listening to my body now?

So lunch was quite late and was a wholemeal pitta with boiled eggs and ham. Fruit as my afternoon as a snack.


Dinner was a new trial of Chicken Tandoori skewers on salad with SW onion bhajis.  It felt like a lot of work for what was on the plate, but it tasted fantastic! Next time will make the bhajis smaller and leave more bits hanging out to get crispy rather than make them neat little balls!!

please note the fibre today - thats because I used blended chickpeas as the basis for the bhajis - I will put a how to up later. 


Cals 1404

Carbs 133.4
Protein 111.6
Fat 43.6
Fibre 39.7
Salt 6.49

No comments:

Post a Comment