Friday 22 May 2020

22 May 2020 Food Diary

FRUIT & ALPEN BAR
MY FAJITAS!



HUBBY vs MINE!




Feeling rough overnight and lack of consistent sleep made for a fuzzy and slow start, felt like I spent the day on catch up with naps and that washed out feeling.

I had a "big fry up" style breakfast planned, having seen lots of keto diet pictures over the last few days but opted for egg on pitta in the end; probably more for ease than taste to be honest but its a firm favourite now.

Lunch was my easy peasy tomato soup which I had with some spinach (no chicken today) and a fruit platter.

Dinner I had prepped yesterday so it was an easy throw together!
Chicken, mixed peppers, onions, chopped tomatoes and Fajita mix.
I put my version of guacamole on some pepper slices instead of tortilla chips - it was ok!

I have put up my Husbands dinner as a comparison of what I would of normally eaten vs now!!

I have blueberries & figs with greek yogurt planned for later.

Cals 1386
Carbs 119.5
Protein 113.6
Fibre 41.5
Fat 48.7
Salt 8.22



No comments:

Post a Comment