Tuesday 11 August 2020

11th August 2020

 So today I made the decision to fast for 24hrs; basically I got fed up with my stomach telling me I was hungry, when I knew darn well I wasnt! How could I be hungry straight after eating.

So I thought I go back to the beginning and basically rethink my body/brain.  Dinner last night finished at 7.30pm and dinner tonight was around the same time.

Now I DID get hungry, I felt those gnawing pangs and my brain was often screaming at me, but I gulped water, squash and tea like I was drowning, kept myself busy and listened to my stomach. Thankfully it was 34C again today so I didnt really fancy any breakfast or lunch but by dinner I was getting a little fidgety for food.

Dinner was teriyaki salmon with salad, roasted BNS, broccoli and peppers.



I may try the same again tomorrow as Im not enjoying the hunger feeling, or it controlling me, but only if I feel ready/upto it.


Cals 609

Carbs 64.4

Protein 37.2

Sugar 39

Fat 21.3

Fibre 17.1

No comments:

Post a Comment