Saturday 8 August 2020

8th August 2020

Struggled a bit today with the munchies, Im sort of looking forward to weigh day and fresh start to the week tommorow.

Thought I would show you what I have for "1st" breakfast.
Benecol to reduce my lipids, two Goli jellies (apple cyder vinegar; help with digestion, show good blood sugar reducing in diabetics and reportedly reduces appetite), two Well Woman supplements, two tumeric tablets (for joint pain; they exploded during my Covid+), a (very large) VitD supplement, 2x BP reducing tablets (the joys of being a porker) and finally the tablet to help my liver recover from the clotting issues that Covid+ left me.



Actual breakfast was cheese spread and marmite on wholemeal pitta.


Walking the Woof today was fun! bless him he looks chastised as I had just told him off for licking my ear!!



Lunch was herring salad with berries and greek 0% yogurt, cherries and a greengage!!  I am loving edamame beans at the moment (those are the little green pea looking things!)


Dinner was another salad with mussels.  (sadly I cooked some chicken for the cats and ended up munching on the crunchy skin as I was shredding up 😕 - I had cals left over from another day so I added them on to that day - will show at the weeks stats)  but I felt disappointed with myself.



Cals  1469
Carbs 124.5
Protein 130
Sugar 70.6
Fat 47.6
Fibre 39.8
Salt 8.85

No comments:

Post a Comment