Monday 3 August 2020

2nd August 2020

So today was a bit of a weird, out of control day!
Not only did I wake up ravenous, we were out for brunch and then at a friends for late lunch - so alot was out of my control..... scary!

As I was awake at stupid O'clock (4am) I had cheese spread and marmite on pitta.

at 10.30 The Hubby and I had been planning to visit the local "Vegan Festival" to get some ideas, do some tasting etc etc - it was a bit of a damp squib tbh, lots of cake stalls, a few smoothie places, an artist! (wth) and a sushi place!!
we opted to try a trio of vegan sushi, TunO, veggies & jackfruit - all very nice but nothing we hadnt had before! and we finished off with a vegan fruit/ganache tart.
The best part was just spending time with him and cowering under a tree when the heavens opened!!



We then mooched off to our friends for lunch who we hadnt seen since "lockdown" - they were super kind and had my needs in mind with a Spanish chicken dish and fruit pudding!! 
I forgot to take a picture of the main! it went down the hole too fast, but pudding was too pretty not to photo!


Late into the evening we had our planned dinner of veggie burgers and salad..... I tried some new ones by Naked Moo and they were lovely!


Overall the day was wonderful, I managed not to eat too much, although I think my stats for the day are not even close to what I actually had!
But it was enjoyable and really good to know I could be sociable, visit a food festival AND stay in control without feeling deprived.


Cals  1343
Carbs 65.3
Protein 97.8
Sugar 20.3
Fat 70.8
Fibre 30.1
Salt 6.97

No comments:

Post a Comment