Wednesday 26 August 2020

26th August 2020

Feeling much better today, more in control!  Got up early as had a work meeting, thought I would give walking IN to work a whirl!  Got there ok but meeting was cancelled! so after a quick chat with people I dont tend to see on nights I walked home again!! It was a really positive feeling knowing that I CAN do all that walking and not feel half dead after!! SO starting Friday I will be aiming to walk to and from work! 👍

Breakfast when I finally got home was scrambled eggs on pitta with smoked salmon  💓




Lunch was a mussel salad with cherries and mixed berries in greek yogurt. - sadly I forgot to take a picture. 😕


Dinner was a new trial of Rainbow Bolagnaise!

Basically a bucket of colourful veg with mince (5%) which I hope to wean us all on to Quorn mince soon with a jar of Low Fat Dolmio sauce (surprisingly this is lower in sugar/cals than the low sugar jar!!) 


you will note that cals and fat content were under today - its the week view, not just the day I focus on 😀



Cals 1263

Carbs 90

Protein 142.2

Sugar 45.6

Fat 36.4

Fibre 20.8

No comments:

Post a Comment