Tuesday 14 July 2020

14th July 2020

Bit of a rough night, kept dreaming about food, even came downstairs at one point and kept looking in the fridge!! shamefully I even sniffed a few foods!  But ultimately I was 😇 but it was harsh.

Breakfast was sardines in tomato sauce on wholemeal pitta.


Walked into town again, did some window shopping and managed to rack up 9k steps!!
Lunch was grilled chicken salad with wakame salad, an Alpen bar and some raspberries.


Dinner was another salad (yes im loving them!) with Teriyaki salmon, roasted BNS and some dill pickle.
I use a home marinade so I can limit the salt content and I think I have now perfected the ingredients 😀😊 it looks charred but thats the marinade caramelising.




Cals  1384
Carbs 96.3
Protein 107.3
Fat 61.1
Fibre 17.7
Salt 5.63

No comments:

Post a Comment