Friday 31 July 2020

31st July 2020

Last night shift for a few days completed! looking forward to some days off to get back into walking lots! have actually missed it, work is work but I have missed walking and food prep!!

Speaking of which I did tons of today! I realised I am measuring out my chicken each day and this gets a little laborious and I have caught myself guestimating a couple of times!
So today when I bought my chicken I literally spent a couple of hours weighing, spicing, boxing and freezing my individual portions like I do with my soups.... so when work arrives again I will be mega ready!!

Post getting home from work I had a "treat" breakfast and headed to bed, slept like a log and missed lunch!!


Dinner was a throw together of some random beef left in the fridge - beef curry; using flank/stewing steak, chopped tomatoes and some spices!
It was yum, but looked awful   ðŸ˜•


Noticed today that I dont show my sugar macros; so here I go...


Cals  1155
Carbs 65.9
Protein 103.3
Sugar 26.2
Fat 52.9
Fibre 9
Salt 4.44

No comments:

Post a Comment