Wednesday 1 July 2020

1st July

Post night shifts, so a bit all over the place with my sleep still.  1st July and it rained most of the day! Lovely British weather, but it fuffed up my walking.... I love my treadmill, but I love walking out doors more - birds, sounds, saving snails!!

Breakfast was pilchards on wholemeal pitta with cherries and almonds.  Doesnt look very appealing but it was very tasty, and full of Omega 3 & monounsaturated oils; good for cardiac health.



Lunch was soup, ham and boiled eggs with 1/2 a vanilla 0% greek yogurt with blackberries and a tangerine. 


Dinner was supposed to be a salmon salad but I burnt the skin by mistake 😭 so I opted for grilled chicken instead!  I do love the way the hot chicken "melts" the salad.




Cals  1410
Carbs 103
Protein 118.4
Fat 54.6
Fibre 25
Salt 5.07

No comments:

Post a Comment