Tuesday 21 July 2020

21st July 2020

Since upping my daily cal allowance I find I am struggling, Im sure that wont last!

Breakfast was homemade Scotch egg with a slice of Hovis Fab Fibre and laughing cow cheese triangles, with some grapes.  I used some sriracha sauce too as was feeling the need for spice!



Lunch sort of passed me by so at around 4pm I had some nuts, an Alpen bar and some cherries.


Dinner was everybodys favourite! Burger in a Bowl.



To bump up my cals and knowing I will be peckish later I have bought some Muller Light Mini yogurts to try, 0% fat and no added sugar, will trial with some raspberries later - I have added this to my totals, but no photo as not yet had!

I am still aiming not to eat past 10pm. 

Cals  1500
Carbs 91.8
Protein 147.8
Fat 58.3
Fibre 19.4
Salt 5.11

No comments:

Post a Comment