Monday 27 July 2020

26th July 2020

So today marks 3 months since diagnosis!

And my life has changed SO much! diet, exercise, outlook.....
I have lost weight, obviously! Lost inches! and lost my cravings for certain food groups too!!



We decided to go out for dinner to celebrate, and to have a break from cooking and life generally!  plus I really did want to test my resolve a little!


So off we all went to Miller & Carter steak place!

We only had a main meal; normally I would of had a starter, plus some of the Hubbys, a main, sides AND a pudding....


I opted for my favourite (sadly most expensive) steak a Fillet 8oz, this comes with a dipping sauce,  lettuce "wedge" and dressing, an onion rosti & chips (or sweet potato chips).


my "wedge" with bacon & mustard dressing....


My steak, spinach garnish, onion rosti and I opted for the sweet potato chips.

It was all thoroughly lovely and I was totally stuffed afterwards.

I forgot to mention that I had planned what I was going to have a few days before, so I was able to factor all the calories in and choose a good brunch.   Which was poached eggs and ham on toast.  Knowing I was going out for dinner made feeling a bit hungry in the afternoon well worth it.


So a great night, following a good week...... onwards and downwards!!


Cals  1447
Carbs 121.8
Protein 91.7
Fat 66.4
Fibre 17.6
Salt 3.82

No comments:

Post a Comment