Friday 3 July 2020

3rd July

Another rainy July Day!!
Spent time with a friend having socially distanced coffee today; nice to be normal!!

Breakfast was scrambled egg on toast with jalapeno cream cheese.



I missed lunch due to coffee date but was not hungry so tried out my new batch of nuts to snack on.
Nuts have so many benefits, yes they are high in calories and seemingly high in fats but they are good fats (more to come in Thoughts & Opinions) and have some excellent cardiac benefits.

Dinner was the plant based burgers we got from CostCo, Hubby loved them, I cooked them, so I could see the huge amount of oil that came out of them, so much I was able to use it to fry his parathas in!!
Yes they were tasty! expensive, but worthy.  I made onion bhajis and chutney to go with them (chutney is on the burgers in the picture)



I am under my calories today, but you will notice my fat is high (the burgers mostly - 38g!) but as with all stats I try to even them out over the week, not just focusing on each day.

Cals  1289
Carbs 82.2
Protein 75.6
Fat 73.6
Fibre 16.4
Salt 3.52

No comments:

Post a Comment