Sunday 5 July 2020

5th July 2020

Not so lazy Sunday.
We decided to do a full day of veggie. 
Started the day with vegan sausages from Waitrose with mushrooms, cream cheese on toast, spinach and poached eggs.
Very filling and the "sausages" were lovely. Please note my new "yoga fox" mug!!


We did a few more house chores before taking a walk into town, lots of steps onto the Fitbit!
Didnt feel hungry enough for lunch so added a few more bits to dinner instead.
Massive salad with 2 Quorn Emmental Escalopes and I opted for some potato crunchies, usually reserved for The Hubby; they were ok but I wouldnt choose to eat them again.


My salt was high today due to the dill pickles in garlic and the jalapenos I put on my salad, also the processed Quorn and crunchies were high, nearly 4g for them alone!!
Still it was the end of the week and overall I didnt go over the salt limit too much.


Cals  1314
Carbs 136.7
Protein 65.3
Fat 52
Fibre 28.2
Salt 11.06

No comments:

Post a Comment