Sunday 14 June 2020

14 June 2020 Food Diary

So I started off the day with a big breakfast with The Hubby; Smashed avocado on Hovis (Fabulous Fibre brand) with added cayenne pepper, 2 poached eggs and some ham slices.  I am learning that not all ham is equal in the salt stakes, so it is worth checking labels and comparing.



Lunch was my tomato soup with two nectarines, after such a large breakfast only soup and fruit was needed.

Dinner is now a set in stone on the menu feast; Mongolian Beef, now I currently add peppers, onion and broccoli and its very filling, I think I may add some oyster mushrooms or spinach in future too, for bulk and variety of nutrients, my only concern is the Soy Sauce (salt) content but this tends to even out over the week. The Men enjoy rice or noodles with theirs.



Hubby and I went to Costco (pistachio squares!) and also bought this multi nut/seed brittle type stuff, couldn't find it on my Calorie App so I went for the highest sugar/fat content one I could find. As you can see it sent my fat/sugar to its limits, but a "once a week" piece after weigh in means I dont feel denied, we both enjoyed and I felt treated and NORMAL!!


Cals 1425
Carbs 137.8
Protein 109.7
Fat 48.9
Fibre 27.7
Salt 8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment