Friday 5 June 2020

5 June 2020 Food Diary

Did all my walking the wrong way around today! ie pre food not post 😣
oh well, at least I felt well enough to do so!

Breakfast was boiled egg on wholemeal pitta.
Also had late lunch today, felt hungry.



I tried the Thin Bagels as a change to the pitta bread - very nice! had with drained tuna, greek yogurt and spring onion. Added a tangerine on the side. I did struggle to eat the third slice, so eyes bigger than my belly still!!







Dinner was adapted SpagBol - always a firm favourite in this house, just added more mushrooms, less mince and used a low fat/salt Dolmio I had hanging around in the larder.  I opted for extra spinach instead of pasta. 

Fruit platter still to look forward too.

Cals 1348
Carbs 132.7
Protein 128.7
Fat 31.4
Fibre 24.9
Salt 5.62

No comments:

Post a Comment