Tuesday 16 June 2020

15th June 2020 Food Diary

Sardines on Wholemeal pitta with some cherries on the side for breakfast; Im trying to combine my fruit intake with a meal this week, so as not to spike my blood sugars - without testing tho' I have no way of knowing if this works or not!

Lunch was tuna wraps with an apple; got to love my gadgets, the apple corer/slicer is awesome!


Dinner was something The Hubby had been asking for: Surf & Turf!
So we had garlic prawns, posh steak, leeks and garlic mushrooms; no vampires at our house!!
My steak was 180g or 7oz but it felt HUGE and gave me the "meat sweats" and left me feeling bloated. So whilst it was nice at the time, I didnt enjoy the after feeling 😕



Snacks of an Alpen bar, some ham and tangerines throughout the afternoon; not good but I was trying to resist a full "meal" and in hindsight I should of just had something filling and moved on.


Cals 1387
Carbs 93.3
Protein 160.7
Fat 39
Fibre 22.3
Salt 6.57

No comments:

Post a Comment