Sunday 21 June 2020

21st June 2020 Food Diary

Another weird day!!
Breakfast was sardines on wholemeal pitta with a fruit platter.... yum yum



Dinner was the yummy Fajitas, I had mine on a bed of mixed salad leaves.  I dont miss wraps at all now.



Now, to the weird part of the day, The Hubby and I were fooling around tickling each other (too much)  on the sofa when the poor fella elbowed me in the face..... queue a sudden crime scene as he accidentally elbowed me in the face and my nose exploded!
So now I look like a raccoon more than a fox and The Hubby feels dreadful - so of course Im milking it for all I can! foot rub city 😏



Hence why no lunch today and again my stats are a little screwy for the day. 
Oh well, may have some more fruit later.

Cals  922
Carbs 80.4
Protein 77.2
Fat 31.2
Fibre 14.8
Salt 3.92

No comments:

Post a Comment