Thursday 4 June 2020

3 June 2020 Food Diary

Reasonable day 😊felt fully in control of food, almost had a slip up due to a stressful moment in the afternoon, but batted that thought out of the park and had something healthy, and I felt SO good after!



Finally had some bacon, real bacon!  For breakfast I had two medallions (thats the centre piece with all the fat cut off) grilled, with scrambled egg and ....... dun dun daaaaaah.... some sun dried tomatoes!! yes yes I choose to eat them!!


Dinner was Kung Pao chicken, I opted for spinach whilst the men had noodles. Dont feel like I missed out, but still some adjusting to do on the ingredients to get the taste correct.



Was too tired to eat my fruit platter tonight, but then I had a snack in the afternoon of sardines on pitta whilst I waited for The Hubby to come home. 

Cals 1318
Carbs 91.7
Protein 12.76
Fat 45.5
Fibre 14.3
Salt 8.37

No comments:

Post a Comment