Tuesday 23 June 2020

23rd June 2020

Second shift back at work tonight. Managed the intermittent fasting with no issue. 
Apart from being completely confused at work I was ok!



Drove my car to work and walked home, so that really boosted my step count/fitbit for the day 😊

Split my meals into two again, may consider this as  an ongoing plan as it was quite nice to have larger meals. 

So lunch was Sardines in tomato sauce with mixed salad and some fruit.  Post walk was lovely, setting me up for a nice snooze in the afternoon ready for shift number 2.



Dinner was Tomato/BNS soup (half n half mixed!) with wholemeal pitta and jalapeno cream cheese, grilled chicken thighs with mixed baby leaf salad followed by more berries.
I choose to have mixed berries as they tend to be higher in fibre than most citrus fruits, plus you get a bigger variety; and supposedly the darker the fruit (like veggies) the more micronutrients. 




Cals  1362
Carbs 111.2
Protein 109.7
Fat 50
Fibre 25.5
Salt 4.16

No comments:

Post a Comment