Tuesday 23 June 2020

22nd June 2020

Went back to work today, was a bit daunting and I spent alot of the day just planning, stressing about it and generally getting in a tizwas!!

First thing I did was drive my car to work and walk home, so that I could drive home, I was leaving at 2am, but I still wanted to get that big walk in - which I achieved, so good start to the day in that respect.


Next was the food planning. I split my meals into two so that I could eat before work and maintain my plan of not eating through the night like I used to and to continue the intermittent fasting that I am currently achieving. 

My first meal was lunch followed by a walk,  chores and then bed for a pre work snooze.
I had a slice of Hovis Fab Fibre with cream cheese, home made Scotch egg, "fried" eggs and spinach, followed by an apple. Bit messy looking but tasted lovely.


Pre work dinner was Chicken, Chorizo & rice soup with wilted spinach and grilled chicken thighs - really fills me up and is packed with protein, with limited fat content.   A side plate of fruit finished me off! 



Work was not as horrific as I was expecting, but I had no Scooby what was going on! 
However I did have to endure my colleagues eating pizza, cheese topped jacket spuds and chips!  


I was an angel of course! no, I really was!  





Cals  1421
Carbs 69.7
Protein 130.4
Fat 66.4
Fibre 17.2
Salt 3.44

No comments:

Post a Comment