Monday 29 June 2020

29th June

Work tonight. Felt very low in mood today when I work up which really affected my walking, basically I didnt do any 😟 
So I called this my "rest day" as not had one this week. As of last night my step count was 90,557 for the Sunday to Sunday - so a day off is not detrimental!!

Meals today were split into two.
Lunch was Wholemeal pitta with cream cheese, eggs, ham with 1/2 a yogurt (not had one from the start of all this, but this was low in fat and sugar) some cherries and an Alpen bar (high in sugar but also fibre)



Dinner was grilled chicken and spinach, with tomato soup, Hovis, cream cheese and some fruit. I added a boiled egg (again) as I had lots of calories left to use (I dont want to be dropping too many cals with so much weight still to lose) and wanted added protein not carbs - will need to consider other proteins.... 



Cals  1352
Carbs 112.3
Protein 110.4
Fat 46.3
Fibre 24.8
Salt 5.03

No comments:

Post a Comment