Thursday 25 June 2020

25th June 2020

Normal routine returned today 😊

Breakfast was a slice of Hovis Fab Fibre with cream cheese, ham and a sliced boiled egg. Finished with raspberries, blackberries and cherries.  This certainly is filling and very satisfying.  Previously I would have not had the fruit, but had 2 slices (minimum) of toast and slathered in butter! 😧


Hubby was home for lunch 💖 and last night we watched a documentary on Netflix about a plant based diet, so he was keen to try something new..... so I broke out the fake tuna and jackfruit!!


I didnt have all that!! I tasted a mouthful of both the "Tuno" and Jackfruit (not overly impressed with either, but the plain Jackfruit might be ok in a stirfry or curry..... something to trial at a later date.

This was my lunch, tuna wraps with fruit.


my wraps as always are little gem lettuce leaves!



Don't be fooled I don't shop posh at Waitrose, its just at the bottom of my road and a quick walk to pick up fresh veggies etc!

Today the temperature hit 32c, a little on the warm side! So I put the SpagBol aside and we settled on Salmon salad with BNS wedges....


Under on my calories today, but they may even out over the week. 

Cals  1264
Carbs 84.6
Protein 118.4
Fat 50
Fibre 21.9
Salt 4.03

No comments:

Post a Comment