Thursday 18 June 2020

18th June 2020 Food Diary

So breakfast today was pretty much a repeat of yesterday, a bit lazy and naughty on my part as I try to vary each meal/day to get a variety of nutrients.
2x Hovis with eggs & ham.

This is the jalapeno cream cheese that I currently in love with; its NOT low fat, so I will experiment with making my own version when the tub runs out!

By the way, in the mornings Im currently taking several medications and supplements, and they carry calories and carbs; yes I count them! hence why sometimes my stats look high when I havent eaten all that much! plus I count my milk in coffees too!
These are my Apple Cider Vinegar gummies, supposed to help aid your liver, digestion and suppress appetite. Im taking for the first two - my appetite is in my head!

Lunch was left over salad bits from last night and some poor little pepper and spring onion found at the bottom of the fridge, with some very tasty (but high carb & salt) roll mop herrings, worth every bit!


I had cherries and raspberries as an afternoon snack, but shamefully I didnt walk much today, that TotM so feeling achey, low in mood and it rained super hard just to add to my mood 😿


Dinner I made yesterday, thankfully, and it was amazing! an adapted Mousakka, not nearly the amount of cheese etc but still got a big thumbs up from everybody! ("how to" follow!)

Over on my cals/fat/salt today, but over the week that will even out.  


Cals 1464
Carbs 124.1
Protein 111.3
Fat 57
Fibre 24
Salt 8.07

No comments:

Post a Comment