Tuesday 9 June 2020

9 June 2020 Food Diary

Bit of a big slip up today. Woke at around 3am, in pain and ravenous. Instead of having a drink, some pain killers and going back to sleep - I got up and raided the fridge; a throw back to the "old me".

I logged all the food and then spent the rest of the day on catch up to keep myself on track.

Breakfast was a new thing; HECK! chicken sausages, they were very aneamic looking but they tasted ok, nothing like a real sausage.... but then those are full of junk, hooves, lips and arseholes!!  Scrambled eggs, I also tried using just the egg whites with one yolk, again it made them very aneamic looking and they were stiffer to cook, but overall very nice; the calories were almost halved.



Lunch was a new soup too - spicy ButterNut Squash - very easy and very nice.

Dinner was sadly more tuna and lettuce wraps although I added sriracha sauce for a bit of a kick!!

Fresh start tomo' !!


Cals 1524
Carbs 101.3
Protein 160.2
Fat 51.8
Fibre 17.9
Salt 8.07

No comments:

Post a Comment