Tuesday 16 June 2020

16th June 2020 Food Diary

Fairly waffle filled post today!
Mostly because it was a really good day!

Started well with a much longer walk of the woof 🐕 I managed the Hill of Doom; its just a steep incline really, but I have so far avoided it! so go me 😺

I came home, did the house hold chores and then enjoyed a treat like breakfast of Bacon Scrambled Eggs.... I used egg whites again to give volume and remove some of the sat fat content.


Post eating I took a walk with my back pack down to my local supermarket for some veggies, so I was pleased to vary my walk and make it useful. Something to consider in the future.

Once home and unpacked I took some "me" time and finished a book I had been enjoying before Covid & T2DM knocked my socks off, it was satisfying to restart reading again.

Then I warmed up my Tomato Soup and peeled my fruit for lunch. nom nom


Now instead of going for another walk I decided to try something new - YOGA!!
20mins of beginners yoga on YouTube had me basically squirming around on the floor in my underwear intermittently wondering if I actually had "sit bones", looking at my belly and thinking how do I reach my feet with THAT in the way, yelling at the cat to "get out of the way, Im coming down!" and questioning what a Downward Dog was without giggling so much I wet myself!


So after all those antics during the day I was definitely ready for dinner, which was thoroughly yummy!
Frazzle (yes the crisps!) coated chicken thighs, with spicy swede/carrot mash and savoy cabbage.  I was totally stuffed after!



To round the day off I was adding my exercise fun into my cal counter app and was amused to find this...... not sure if it was the "exercise" or the length of times that made me giggle....... Love you Skippy!!  






Cals 1347
Carbs 83.3
Protein 142.9
Fat 48.8
Fibre 22.5
Salt 7.39

No comments:

Post a Comment