Thursday 4 June 2020

4 June 2020 Food Diary

Good fasting time today, 10pm til 2pm.... 
It felt ok, I was ready to eat by then though!

Late lunch was sardines on toasted wholemeal pitta with some chopped lettuce for texture.

Dinner: now this is what I was waiting for.... we planned a seafood platter......
all measured, counted and fully enjoyed!



Now some of it was just The Hubbys.... but I enjoyed prawns, smoked salmon, home made Marie sauce, ricotta stuffed pepperdews (only 1), stir fry mangetout/pak choi & Tortilla.
Next time I will make my own tortilla, it was very high with calories mostly due to the potato content, plus the added salt 😖


Fruit platter to finish the day.... also green tea, lots of differing flavours available now and they have various "health benefits"!!


Cals  1164
Carbs 94.8
Protein 97.8
Fat 42.3
Fibre 18
Salt 7.89

No comments:

Post a Comment