Sunday 7 June 2020

7 June 2020 Food Diary

Had a very low moment mentally today.
Scales were not what I was expecting and it put me in a bit of a funk.


Hey ho, its only a number, I feel generally healthier and I am much more aware of my body and what I fuel it with.

Normally with a funky day I would have eaten a load of junk, felt bad, eaten more and then just gone into a spiral.




I didnt, I put my (smaller) big girl pants on, hoiked them up and got on with living.

Breakfast was egg on toast, mundane but tasty.

Lunch was a pre-made soup, which really showed in the salt content, I added chicken thigh and spinach. Put a thin bagel with cream cheese on the side..... very full after!




Dinner was swapped about a bit, due to low mood I opted for a simple dinner for grilled chicken thighs for me, steak for the men and stir fried veggies. 




Cals 1408
Carbs 117.6
Protein 113.5
Fat 51.1
Fibre 15.1
Salt 7.13

No comments:

Post a Comment