Friday 26 June 2020

26th June 2020

What a hot, sticky and uncomfy night and sadly that didnt include "exercise" with The Hubby 😂
Ended up awake at 4am unable to get back to sleep..... so I went for a walk! and prepped all the dinner for the next three days, and made soup!!  go me on being productive!



I held out on eating for my normal 11.30ish time tho' ; which I was quite pleased with.
I had a slice of Hovis Fab Fibre with cream cheese, ham, boiled egg and an apple. I also put a FibreOne cake bar on the plate, mostly has I had excess calories and lack of fibre today..... I found it over sweet, sticky and I didnt enjoy eating it..... go my tastebuds!



Lunch was grilled chicken salad with berries to finish.



Dinner was pre-prepped so easy to throw in the pan and fry off.....  SpagBol (mine had no Spag!) 
This was a huge bowl and I only managed half, not that it wasnt yummy and my face/eyes wanted to eat it.... my tummy just said no!


Cals  1382
Carbs 84.9
Protein 130.8
Fat 53.3
Fibre 23
Salt 5.86

No comments:

Post a Comment